Imagine waking up free from sabotaging beliefs and behaviours knowing that you are good enough, good enough to do, good enough to achieve, good enough to be everything and all that you want!
How often do you say ‘not enough’ – not enough time, money, energy, experience, knowledge… but secretly feel you’re not good enough? Does ‘life’ keep sabotaging your plans? Do you struggle to achieve what you want?
How would it feel like to be:
- relaxed, confident and in control of your feelings
- energised and motivated
- free from sabotaging beliefs and behaviours
- good enough, good enough to do, good enough to achieve, good enough to be all that you want
You can have the life you desire, and the journey is shorter and easier than you think!
How do you get there with ease?
The secret lies in our beliefs, and the habits of thought and behaviour based on these beliefs. Most of these beliefs are formed in childhood and are run by our subconscious minds so we don’t always know they are there.
The three core issues we all face are:
- unresolved trauma – not just the big stuff, but also the little stuff. This little stuff, some of which will have happened in childhood, is often more life-determining than the Big T(rauma) stuff! Both the Big T and little t events may create limiting beliefs about ourselves and/or others and what is safe or permissible to do.
- limiting beliefs such as, I’m not loveable, or I’m not good enough. Beliefs like this can lurk under many other reasons for not doing things, and pop up in unexpected places!
- not receiving the love and positive support we needed from parents, siblings, teachers, or other mentors. It’s hard to thrive without support – even as adults, and even harder if we didn’t have enough positive backup as a child.
Our beliefs about ourselves and the world were formed to help us make sense of our lives and keep us safe when we were growing up, but now in our adult life they’re sabotaging our success. The good news is that today we have ways to reprogramme our subconscious minds, simply, easily, and very effectively, so change is just a decision away.